Saturday, February 07, 2009

Kindness 101.

Lectures have actually started and I'm trying my best to keep awake during them.
Hahah I'm just thinking if NgeeAnn would have been the better way out.

Although the amount of breaks are like insane,
for now.
Hahah I had one break which was 4hours long,
beat that.

Anyways on Thursday,
B'Div won the match against SCGS,
(:
I sooo wanna support them this Monday against AngMoKio,
but there's training,
how now brown cow ):

Island Creamery with the girls on Wednesday,
Salad and I were soaked to the max while walking there in the insanee downpour.

Today I had Ballet Class and it was super tiring,
the consequences we bear for not having class in two months.

I'm actually doing my Christmas Cards today,
smile people :D
according to my professional calendar,
they should reach you by June this year
(:

No comments: